INVERSUS remains one of my favorite party games that I’ve run into in my time working with IndieHangover. A sleek, phenomenally well designed arena shooter that has been continually supported, iterated on, and improved with each update that creator Ryan Juckett has put out, INVERSUS is one of those games you should own.
And now, it’s getting even better.
Announced today, INVERSUS Deluxe will becoming to the Nintendo Switch this fall, alongside launching on Xbox One and coming to current Steam and PlayStation 4 players as a free expansion!
Here’s a breakdown of the Features coming with INVERSUS Deluxe:
- 12 new versus maps and 4 new arcade maps create a total of 50 unique maps for players to enjoy.
- Test your skills in the new single-player versus mode by facing off against AI Bots that scale in difficulty from beginner to world-class player.
- The addition of ranked online multiplayer rewards skill in both 1v1 and 2v2 games.
- New real-time soft shadows and high definition materials add a depth and richness to the screen.
- With the new split-shot ammo, players can fork bullets and shoot around corners.
- Equipping new unlockable motion trails allow players to show off personality in the arena.
We don’t have any specific dates on when this game will be available, but as soon as we do, we’ll make sure to let you know!
Check out our IndieDev Interview with developer Ryan Juckett here.
You can check out our older Indie Dev Interviews to learn more about the stories behind a whole host of other indie games, as well as the motivations of the people that make them. Comment, like and subscribe to our YouTube channel if you find them interesting and want more!