TumbleSeed just got a MASSIVE 2.0 Update that fundamentally changes the game. Called “The 4 Peaks Update” it’s the kind of update that demands firing a game back up and seeing what has changed.
You can find the full patch notes here
, but here are the most important points:
- Forest, Jungle, Desert, Snow mountains: Individually themed mountains that are the same every time you play. You can also complete quests that will unlock new auras for you to use! (more info below)
- Added new achievements for beating new mountains!
This is a MASSIVE change, and transforms the way that you approach playing TumbleSeed from the very start. The
- Weekly Challenge: Every Sunday a new mountain will be playable and you can replay it as many times as you want. Share strategies and tips with friends to optimize your score so all of you can race to the top of the Weekly leaderboard together!
- Auras in the basecamp: Up to 12 auras can be unlocked that will be accessible in the fort in the basecamp. Unlock them by completing quests in the NEW Forest, Jungle, Desert, and Snow modes
Added 8 new auras:
- Power Copter: Increases bounce height and slows descent speed
- Timestretch: Increases duration of time-based abilities
- Capitalist: Enemies drop more crystals
- Charisma: All town mini games and shops are more financially in your favor
- Forcefield: All damage taken is reduced to 1 damage (including spikes)
- Freefall: Don’t take damage from falling in holes
- Thorn: Don’t lose thorns when taking damage
- Sneak: Become invisible when moving slow enough
- Removed Poison Shots aura from the game
- Removed Teleporter Auras from the game
- Vampire aura now gives you some crystals back when killing 2 and 3 HP enemies
- Auras no longer fall off when taking damage
- Current aura now simply swaps positions with new aura when picking one up (no longer flies in the air)
- You can remove an aura at the shrine near the top of a temple