Tera: Rising went live back on the 5th and apparently things have been going well for the action MMORPG. In the most recent patch that was just launched today, patch 19.04.02.01, a brand new PvP server is being added. Here are the details:
We’re bringing up a new PvP server called Valley of Titans. Or rather, bringing it back.
- Transfers are allowed to and from this server, but the rules are slightly different than other servers.
- The minimum level to transfer will be 20.
- The maximum gold to transfer will be 50,000.
- Any server will be able to transfer to this server.
- All other transfer rules apply.
If you were interested in Tera before, like I was, now is a great time to jump in and give it a try. All of the patch notes can be found here if you want to see what bugs are being squashed in this patch as well.