IndieHangover will be in Boston for the next 4 days for PAXEast 2014. We’ve got over 25 interviews scheduled with tons of indie devs, and just enough coffee and alcohol to keep us going.
Seven and I will be throwing up interviews, previews, and sneak peeks on the site as much as we can, but I’ll put together a breakdown of everything we get on this post, as a sort of PAXEast2014 Table of Contents. So, check back here often to see everything we’ve put together!
Follow us on Twitter for our thoughts from the convention floor! @IndieHangover, @xSeven and @JMWormwood.
Friday April 11th
- Asteroid Base – Lovers in Dangerous Spacetime
- Battery Staple Games – Echoes of Eridu
- Hand of Fate by Defiant Development
- Fatecraft – Therian Saga
- Thoughtshelter Games – A Druids Duel
- Dejobaan Games
- Xaviant – Lichdom: Battlemage
- Theory Georgiou – Fire with Fire
- Phosfiend Systems – FRACT OSC
- Wadjet Eye Games – Blackwell Epiphany
Saturday April 12th
- Red Hook Games – Darkest Dungeon
- Endless Legend – Amplitude Games
- Knight Strike – PHL Collective
- Midnight City
- Third Eye Crime – Moonshot
- Mushroom 11 – Untame
- Rack N Ruin – Lifespark