Glass Knuckle Games have released the first major expansion for Defragmented, their run-and-gun cyberpunk adventure which we recently reviewed. It’s fantastic to see more content coming to the game, and if this is any indication of things to come, we might be seeing regular updates. Version 1.1 brings the following:
Defragmented’s first major expansion is now live for all players! We’ve added an all new chapter with plenty of bonus content for FREE to every owner (and future owner) of the game. We couldn’t continue working on this game without community support, so spread the word! Let your friends know about the game, leave a review, chat with us – every little bit helps out and allows us to keep making Defragmented even better.
As for now, enjoy the new expansion! You can read the full patch notes below.
– A fifth chapter has been added to the game after the main storyline
– Three new levels
– New items and legendaries
– New storyline that delves deeper in to certain character backgrounds
– New Game+ versions of all new content and items (quite challenging)
Fixes and Improvements
– Screen shake has been tweaked slightly, single shots should feel more powerful but waves of bullets will shake the screen similarly to before