Defragmented: a 3rd-person cyberpunk action RPG from Dave Gedarovich, the developer of Noir Syndrome. Lightning-fast action, futuristic loot, and a pulsing synth soundtrack, all wrapped up in a tribute to the past 40 years of cyberpunk history.
– Cyberpunk aesthetic: Explore a neon, science fiction-fueled Earth inspired by some of the greatest cyberpunk media of the past 40 years.
– RPG character progression: Level up, unlock new skills and abilities, grow stronger. Shoot, loot, and repeat at lightning speed.
– Super fast-paced combat: Weapons have real power, and death is certain. Either you or your enemies will drop quickly, but you’ll be able to jump right back into the action.
– Procedural loot: Collect procedurally-generated futuristic guns and gadgets. Deck out your character and find the rarest gear available.
– Retro-futuristic soundtrack: Pulse-pounding synthwave and heavy electronic beats compel you to fly through each hectic level.